Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Introitus

     I suppose if you are reading this you are already familiar with my Label, Sylvan Screams Analog? If not, I am glad that you have found this site. SSA was started in July of 2013 as way for me to involve myself further in the Metal scene, while not playing music. I had dreamed my whole life of having a label, yet thought I never could, due to financial aspects of it. Since I grew primarily in the 70's and 80's, I have always been in love with the Cassette format, and decided that would be the medium I could afford to work with. In the time since SSA was created, I have now released 27 tapes, and all but three of those are now Sold Out. The Facebook page now has well over 600 fans, so the label has already exceeded my expectations. Fans of the label often comment on how much passion I have about the music, and that's the primary reason for this blog existing. I LOVE doing reviews, and the Facebook formats are terrible for doing such, so this will be the home for reviews(even films), discussions, and shameless label promotions. Thank you so much for reading and supporting.
  -Mitch/SSA

No comments:

Post a Comment